When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Magical Monday - Snowman or Anything Christmas

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netfor the random drawing prize for participating in last weeks challenge is: Lis-M

Lis-M please send me your choice of 2 images and your e-mail address that you would like them forwarded to at magicintheair@att.net and I will get them out to you. You can find a full listing of all the images here.   CONGRATS and ENJOY!

I bring you the last challenge of the year and also offer you a freebie image "Little Snow Friend" by Paper Cupcakes.  The challenge is to make a card/project using a snowman or Christmas theme. As much as I would  love to see you use the freebie image, it is not required.

So, with that all said .....  You do not need to use one of our digital images to play along, but of course we would love to see a Paper Cupcakes image used this one last time.

If you don't have a Paper Cupcake's image and would like to use one you can find this really cute image "Little Snow Friend" HERE OR you can always pick your own out at the Paper Cupcake's store which you can find HERE.


"freebie no longer available"
Or you can always pick your own out at the Paper Cupcake's store which you can find HERE.


The prize for this week’s random drawing for whoever participates and follows this weeks challenge and links their work back here will get to pick two images of their choice from my store Paper Cupcakes.



Now for the oh so talented...

DESIGNER TEAM:







Danie's Blog









Gloria's Blog








Ildiko's Blog








Kathy's Blog








Shirley's Blog:


December's Guest Designer: Nancy Williams

Nancy's Blog


and me....

Nina's Blog



A BIG thank you for all who have supported Paper Cupcakes throughout these last 3 years and may everyone that passes by Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Nina,
I'm so sorry to hear you're ending Paper Cupcakes. Best of luck with future endeavors.

Crafting Vicky said...

I'm really sorry to see you go! Thank you very much for the fun time and the wonderful digi. Great inspiration from your DT!

wannabcre8tive said...

I am so sad that this is the last challenge. I am going to miss it. I have certainly enjoyed my time on the Design team and working with your images. I wish you the very best in your future endeavor.

Dawn said...

Sorry to hear you are ending thee challenges!
Hugs
Dawn x

nwilliams6 said...

Sniff, sniff...I am going to miss your images Nina. I only just discovered them and now they will disappear. Thanks for letting me be a guest designer for a few months and for the sweet notes and comments you made on my cards. I totally understand and I am excited that you have a new plan - one that you can approach with a new passion. I will miss this place! Hugz - lotz of them!

Ardilla said...

Sorry to hear the news.
Maybe one day you change your mind and come back :)
Thank you for sharing this beautiful image with us.
The samples from the DT are great!
Happy new year and wishing you the best for your new venture!!!!!

Ardilla

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for sharing your freebie! Best wishes for the future!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I've only just recently found you and now you are leaving? Sorry to see you go. I would have loved to have used one of your images in a challenge but the turn around is just too short for me to try and pull something off in. I usually create a card then go looking for a challenge not the other way around. I'm going to enter your Christmas challenge hopefully but alas I won't be able to use your wonderful freebie. I will cherish it though since it will be your last gift to us. Good luck in your new adventures. May you find all the happiness you seek in your new direction.

Lisa D.

Suze said...

Thank you for the freebie Nina. I'm hoping that I can create a card for this last challenge. I've only recently found your challenge and am sorry to see it disappear. Best of luck with your new endeavour. Hugs, Suze.

Sonia said...

Hi Nina
Thanks for all your wonderful images. So sorry to see disappear the challenge blog. Best of luck!
Thanks for the opportunity you give me one day and be a designer here.
Hugs, Sony

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Nina,
So sorry to hear about the closing of Paper Cupcakes. I enjoyed my time on your DT and loved getting to know you. Good luck in your new ventures!!

Hugs:)
Audrey

Karen C said...

Soo sad to see you go!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So sorry to hear you are ending paper cupcakes. Love the adorable snowman this week!

txexperiment said...

Cute snowman. Thanks for your generousity and good luck to you!